Services and repair
At Seaway Doors Ltd in Prescott, ON, always providing exceptional service and the best solutions on the market to our customers is our motivation. Jeff and his technicians have many years of accumulated know-how in the industry, our team is highly qualified, and we know about all there is to know about the sales, installation and repairs of garage doors and electric door openers. This is why we sell GARAGA garage doors, because they too are known for their high quality. In addition, the training of our specialists is of the utmost importance to us. For everything related to garage doors, you can rely on us. We can find a rapid solution to any problem, providing you with a door that works perfectly and is safe.
NO PROBLEM is too difficult for us!
Do you experience problems with your garage door opener?
- It doesn’t work
- It opens and closes by itself
- It makes annoying noises
Do you experience problems with your garage door?
- It doesn't open, or open with difficulty
- It doesn't close correctly, or completely
- It doesn't reverse direction
We are just a call away! Our expert technicians will promptly answer your questions, or schedule an appointment for repairing or servicing your garage door. Here are some of the services we provide:
- Replacement and adjustment of
- damaged sections
- door cables
- broken springs
- broken or bent rollers
- Replacement and adjustment of
- noisy garage doors
- bent or misaligned tracks
- Replacement of hardware
- Safety inspection
No problem is too difficult for us! Entrust all your local garage door repair needs to us and we will solve them to your complete satisfaction.
WHY CHOOSE Seaway Doors Ltd? Here are a few good reasons:
- We provide emergency garage door services around the clock at 1-877-719-6034
- We are part of the Garaga Expert Network.
- Our technicians are certified; therefore, our services meet the highest standards of professionalism.
- Our staff will provide professional advice because we know our products perfectly.
- We provide services for residential, commercial and industrial customers
- We cover the areas of: Prescott, Brockville, Cardinal, Iroquois, Morrisburg, Kemptville, Mallorytown, Athens, Spencerville, Merrickville, Chesterville, Winchester.
- We can repair any type of garage door or garage door opener, and provide replacement of parts and accessories for:
Garage Door Brands
CHI Overhead Door
Garage Door Opener Brands
Sears / Craftsman
- We love our work and we pride ourselves on the services we offer.
- Therefore, you can completely trust us! Call us today!
What you need know about spring systems and lifting cables
The springs (counterweight system) lose strength sooner or later and can break because of the normal wear caused by the pressure and the weight of a garage door. Considering the fact that springs play a major role in the opening and the closing motion of a garage door, they must be maintained or fixed regularly. As an example, to be able to prolong the spring longevity (for torsion type only), you should lubricate them with motor oil and wipe the excess. On the other hand, adjusting extension type springs by yourself is unsafe, as they are held under strong tension. Because of this, it is necessary to attach them with a security cable. If you are not equipped with one, we strongly recommend you have one installed by one of our experienced technicians. Whether your garage door has extension or torsion springs, you should bear in mind that these two systems must be routinely looked at and maintained in order to insure constant dependability.
To get reassurance, take advantage of the preventive maintenance program supplied by our specialists at Seaway Doors Ltd. All parts and safety mechanisms will be tested, only the necessary parts will be replaced, and then your garage door system will function wonderfully!
We are ready to answer any of your questions, so do not hesitate to contact us 1-877-719-6034 for all installation, repair or maintenance needs for your garage door.